Sponsor a Child

Yes, I would like to sponsor a child.

Please pay Lloyds TSB Bank (30-93-94), 12 High St, Haslemere, Surrey, GU27 2JG for the credit of Kings World Trust for Children (A/C No: 00339021) from the account detailed in this instruction.

My regular gift is:
 Other amount 
* recommended amount
I would like to pay:
 Monthly*    Annually    Quarterly
I wish to Gift Aid all donations I have made in the past 4 years and those I will make in the future to
  I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.
If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self- Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Please Notify the Charity if you :

Want to cancel this declaration

  • * Change your name or home address
  • * No longer pay sufficient tas on your income and/ or capital gains
  • * No longer wish to receive further communication